Uwell CRAVAT vs SMOK IGEE A1 - Ultra-compact Pod System Kits
This month UWELL and SMOK both released an ultra compact pod system kit. They are respectively Uwell CRAVAT and SMOK IGEE A1. It may be hard for you to make a decision on which one to choice. Let’s learn about them better in this review.
Firstly, let’s have a brief comparison between them by the chart below,
CRAVAT pod system is UWELL’s slimmest product with premium taste. Thanks to its 9mm ultra-slim body and 20g ultra-light weight, it is very easy to carry outside. You can take it everywhere in your pocket or bag without a bulge. It cuts off complex functions but focuses on flavor restoration so that it can give customers an affordable price and perfect flavor.
1. Transparent pod for E-liquid visualization, with convenient side refilling design
2. 1.2ohm built-in mesh Coil, with Pro-FOCS flavor adjustment technology
3. Easy auto draw, slender & light & compact body
SMOK IGEE A1
Made of anodic oxidation aluminum materials, the IGEE A1 is smooth, sleek, and compact. It adopts top filling design for reducing leakage. And it features two symmetrically distributed air inlets, allowing more air to enter, so that you can capture a content taste whether you prefer a tight or mild one.
1. Top fill & childproof lock design, two airflow options
2. Built-in 650mah battery, support auto-activated
3. Premium design & anodic oxidation aluminum materials
If you would like a more powerful pod system, you can choose SMOK IGEE A1, and if you would a more portable and affordable pod vape, Uwell CRAVAT would be an ideal choice.