The SMOK RPM 40W Pod Mod Kit is the first of its kind, introducing a real pod mod system that integrates a 1500mAh rechargeable battery, advanced intelligence IQ-R Chipset, and can hold upwards of 4mL of your favorite eJuice or nicotine salts in specialized pods for a new and pleasurable vaping experience. Constructed from durable zinc-alloy, the chassis of the SMOK RPM40 pod system is crafted from lightweight materials to create a vaping pod system that will not weigh you down, instead, presenting a neat handheld vaping pod system in a squared cuboid shape. The intelligent chipset within provides an ultra-rapid heating time, cutting the firing speed to an ultra-low 0.0015s. In addition, the SMOK RPM 40 Pod System is geared for alternative oils and aromatherapy, providing a myriad of coil options for vaporizing the loaded contents with ease and efficiency.
Please Note: The RPM's Nord Pod and RPM Pod utilize Nord and RPM Coils, respectively.
SMOK RPM40 40W Pod Mod Kit Features:
- IQ-R Chipset
- Dimensions - 99mm by 25mm by 25mm
- Integrated 1500mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 1-40W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5 - 4.1V
- Resistance Range: 0.2-2.5ohm
- Firing Speed - 0.0015s
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- 0.96"" TFT Display Screen
- Refillable Pod - Replaceable Cartridge
- 2mL RPM Coil Pod Capacity
- 2mL Nord Coil Pod Capacity
- Side Fill System - Silicone Stoppered
- SMOK RPM & Nord Coil Series
- 0.4ohm RPM Mesh Coil
- 0.6ohm Nord DC Coil
- RPM RBA - Coming Soon!
- RPM & Nord Pod Options - Compatible with RPM or Nord Coils, RESPECTIVELY
- Bottom Coil Installation Method
- Low Voltage Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- 8S Cut-Off Protection
- High-Temperature Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- 1 RPM40 Device
- 1 RPM Standard Pod
- 1 RPM Nord Pod
- 1 0.4ohm RPM Mesh Coil
- 1 0.6ohm Nord DC Coil
- 1 MicroUSB Charging Cable
- 1 User Manual
Make sure to properly prime each coils and pods before use.
Warning: If the coils has a sub-ohm resistance, please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.